– If you do bring a pet please make sure they are confined to the ground floor of the house. There is a gate on the stairs up to help manage this.
– The Swimming Pool is covered with an electric cover, fenced and has a locked gate. The ground-staff will open the pool cover from 8am – 8pm every day.
– Children under 14 must never be unsupervised at the swimming pool and the gate must be locked whenever the pool is left unattended. This is a legal requirement in France.
– Extra guests may be accommodated in the outside studio which is a self contained cottage in the grounds. This has a kitchenette, shower room, double bed and double sofa bed. Additional guests will be charged at £25 pppn, and we will need notification.
– The Barn contains pool tables x 2, table tennis, badminton net, basketball hoop and darts. There are also bicycles which you are welcome to use. There are 10 cycles available in various sizes.
– Please note, there are 3 ponds in the front garden that are not fenced, if you have young children and would like these to be temporarily fenced for your stay please ask in plenty of time.
You must also acknowledge:
– Pet(s) live on property
– Must climb stairs
– Security Deposit – if you damage the home, you may be charged up to £1500.